It's not too late! Register for Summer Camp and/or Summer School! Register Here
Academy at the Lakes’ STEM program offers hands-on learning for all students in PreK3 through high school.
- Lego robotics program beginning in Grade 3
- STEM Club and award-winning competitive robotics program for Grades 7-12
- “Maker Space” for students to explore
- Technology classes and iPad use beginning in PreK3
- 1-to-1 tablet/laptop program for Grades 3-12
- Interactive televisions utilized in all classrooms
- Semester-long Introduction to Medicine Seminar
- Weekly field experiences as part of Environmental Science class, including research excursions on our school’s pontoon boat
- Partnership with Integrated Mathematical Oncology Lab & Moffitt Cancer Center
- Experiential learning trips to SeaCamp, Peru, the Galapagos Islands and more
- Month-long internship opportunity in Amazon jungle
- Opportunities to participate in Science Fair, Invention Convention, MathCounts, Science Olympiad, and Odyssey of the Mind competitions
Read about technology integration resources and the Grade 7-12 Laptop Requirement here.