Academy at the Lakes is a learning community of shared values dedicated to the success of each individual at school, in the community, and in the world. We celebrate the love of learning and the joy in the journey.
What makes Academy unique?
- We offer a challenging academic curriculum that respects each child’s uniqueness.
- We are a welcoming community that embraces its families.
- We offer the right balance of academics, athletics, arts, service, and family.
- Our students have the opportunity to explore areas of interest without having to “choose” one activity over another too early in life.
- We provide our students with unparalleled personal attention from teachers, administrators, and coaches.
- Character education is ingrained in Academy’s culture.
Academy’s curriculum and program is centered around six core strengths: strengths that will help our students find success in the 21st century academic arena, workplace, and global market.
- Critical Thinking
What are we like?
Portrait of a Graduate
An Academy graduate…
- Leads by example to inspire purpose and passion in others.
- Embraces opportunities and challenges with poise and self-confidence.
- Thinks critically and creatively to seek solutions and develop new ideas.
- Balances passion and responsibility in order to achieve individual growth and success.
- Creates and nurtures meaningful relationships with respect, empathy, and joy.