Academy at the Lakes is a learning community of shared values dedicated to the success of each individual at school, in the community, and in the world. We celebrate the love of learning and the joy in the journey.
What makes Academy unique?
- We offer a challenging academic curriculum that respects each child’s uniqueness.
- We are a welcoming community that embraces its families.
- We offer the right balance of academics, athletics, arts, service, and family.
- Our students have the opportunity to explore areas of interest without having to “choose” one activity over another too early in life.
- We provide our students with unparalleled personal attention from teachers, administrators, and coaches.
- Character education is ingrained in Academy’s culture.
Academy’s curriculum and program is centered around six core strengths: strengths that will help our students find success in the 21st century academic arena, workplace, and global market.
- Critical Thinking
What are we like?
An Academy Graduate Will Be …
What are our outcomes?
- Prepared for college and life’s challenges.
- Have the ability to communicate, collaborate, be creative, and think critically.