The Fund for Academy, also known as the Annual Fund, advances the Academy Experience for every family we serve.
The Impact of Your Gift
Your gift to The Fund for Academy is put to work immediately. Whether providing professional development and resources for faculty, supporting our all-school musical, or securing local recreational fields for athletics, every gift makes a material impact.
Some of the specific needs for this year include:
- Support for the Lower Division Production – set construction, costumes, sound
- Support for the All-School Musical – venue, sets, costumes, royalties, sound, orchestra, make-up and food for over 200 students
- Replacement of athletic equipment
- New uniforms for Varsity Boys and Girls Basketball, Volleyball, and Tennis
- Sponsorships for Science Olympiad, Invention Convention, and the Robotics Competition
- New iPads for Lower Division
- Planning for future campus development
Why your gift really matters:
- Academy at the Lakes is a not-for-profit independent school.
- We are self-funded through tuition, fees, and philanthropy.
- Your gift helps us remain economically and culturally diverse.
Thank you for embracing our school and for what your gift and all of the gifts together will do to provide us the resources we need to instill the love of learning in the hearts of our students.
We are better today because of those who have come before us. We will be better tomorrow because of what we do today.