Welcome to your weekly wrap-up, where we recap what we’ve been up to on social media this week. Want more? Visit the Weekly Social Wrap-Up section of our website.
- Ms. Nadow’s Creative Writing class rotated between 14 items and wrote creative stories about each. Click here to read more and see pictures of their activity.
- Don’t forget to join us for FITclub! Click here for dates and more information about these awesome workout classes!
- This Monday was the 7th and 8th Grade Day of Service. Click here to see pictures of them working hard to help their community.
- All of our Academy students learned and displayed good manners during our Day of Manners on Monday. Click here to see all of our special activities from the day.
- FBLA President Joshua Baker ’19 and Vice President Dylan Price ’19 representing Academy’s club chapter at the District XI Executive Council Meeting
- Ms. Reed’s 2nd period pre-algebra class has been working with angles and determining measurements and classifications. Today, they used masking tape and to create and measure many different types of angles: acute, right, obtuse, straight line, vertical, adjacent and non-adjacent complementary, and adjacent and non-adjacent supplementary.
- The AATL Track Team got the opportunity to run at Tilobe Farm this week. Click here to read all of the track updates.
- Coach Atkins kept the AATL community updated about the baseball team’s game with Tampa Catholic this week. Click here to read about their game and all of the training they have coming up.
- McKenna Smith won the 50 free, 100 free AND rebroke her meet record in the 100 Free at the Tampa Bay Classic. Click here to read all of the swimming updates.
- Be sure to check out the Academy football players of the week. Click here to read all of the football team’s update.
- This week, Coach Diane read to the SK students. Click here for all of the softball updates.
- Watch all of our Day of Manners activities on Lower Division and great clips from our guest speaker who came to talk to the 7th-12th Graders.
- JK students started working on paper mache pumpkins with Ms. Shelley. Click here to watch them get their hands messy and create some fall works of art.
News & Blog
- Mrs. Vargas gives us an inside scoop of what happens on a typical day in her chorus class. Click here to read all about it.
- Ms. Mahoney and Mrs. McCormick too students to visit Catawba College. Click here to watch their Instagram takeover and read more about their trip.
- Local businessman, Miraj Patel the creator of the Harness app, spoke to 7th-12th Graders about how the lessons they learn on Days of Manners can lead them to great business and personal success later in life. Click here to read the full article.
See something we missed? Let us know!