We develop successful, self-confident, happy children.
Our Lower Division program is designed to spark a lifelong love of learning and foster each child’s natural curiosity. Our program nurtures each child’s development by meeting his or her cognitive, creative, social, and physical needs while providing numerous educational experiences to think critically, communicate, work collaboratively, create, demonstrate citizenship, and build character.
The Lower Division curriculum:
- Provides a challenging academic program and differentiated instruction designed to meet each student’s needs.
- Emphasizes character education and developmentally appropriate service opportunities.
- Establishes habits for lifelong learning.
- Focuses on real-world application of critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Helps students develop understanding and appreciation of the cultural, ethnic, racial, and religious diversity of our community and our world.
- Engenders a love of literature and writing through the reading of content-rich, complex texts.
- Develops readers, writers, speakers, collaborators, and thinkers.
- Integrates technology in the classroom and beyond. All students in grades SK – 4 are issued their own iPad.