REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 2, 2018!
Welcome to Summer at the Lakes!
Academy at the Lakes invites all children in the Tampa Bay community to join us for summer camp and summer school. We are conveniently located near many of north Tampa’s suburbs, including Land O’Lakes, New Tampa, Lutz, Odessa, Carrollwood, and Wesley Chapel.
Our Summer Camp program includes more than 60 offerings in art, sports, recreation, and enrichment.
Our Summer School program offers both noncredit and for-credit courses.
- Noncredit courses strengthen students’ knowledge and skills in key areas like math, reading, and writing. These courses are specially designed for students entering K-8th grade.
- For-credit high school courses include math, foreign language, and more.
Summer Program Overview
Summer Day Camp
- Summer at the Lakes is open for 9 weeks this summer from June 4-August 3, 2018
- Daily camp hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am–3:00pm
- Extended care is available from 7:30-8:00am and 3:15–6:00pm
- Campers age 3 through rising 9th graders can enroll in either full or half day sessions
- Summer School hours are Monday-Friday 8:30-11:30am for K-8th grade students
- All K-8th courses are half-day, allowing students to combine a half-day summer school course with a half-day camp session!
- Summer School for high school students is delivered in a blended-learning environment to allow maximum flexibility
- Week 1: Students are on campus Monday-Friday from 8:30-11:30am
- Weeks 2-8: Course work is delivered online and students have access to teachers
- Week 9: Students will be on campus for review and final exams
Get our 2018 Summer Programs brochure!
Download our full 2018 Summer at the Lakes Brochure.
Download extra copies of our Summer at a Glance planning charts.
If you would like a printed copy of our brochure, CLICK HERE to request one. Printed brochures will be mailed in mid-March.
If you have any questions, please contact our Summer Program director by email:
About our director:
Summer Programs Director Kelly Rodowsky has been a member of the Academy at the Lakes Upper Division faculty for the past 7 years. Kelly holds a master’s degree in Curriculum and Instruction with a focus in Educational Leadership. She brings over 20 years of youth programming experience ranging from teaching and retreats planning to summer camps and Scouting.