The Fund for Academy, also known as the Annual Fund, advances the Academy Experience for every family we serve.
The Impact of Your Gift
Make your gift today and help us say YES to an exciting list of programs, projects, equipment and facility improvements which will deeply impact the joy in the journey for our students. Below are some of the ways your gifts can be put to work this year.
Round Up with Harness
Your gift to The Fund for Academy makes it possible for us to say YES! to:
- innovative, creative curricular enhancements that deepen the academic experience for our students
- facility improvements that create social and learning spaces in which our students thrive
- technology that opens students’ minds and equips them for careers that have yet to be discovered
- finding students’ inner artist, athlete, musician or poet
Some of the specific needs for this year include:
- Weather Bug Weather Station – purchase/installation in progress!
Technology and Robotics
- 3D VR-ready cameras
- Maker Space Tools
- Virtual Reality Headsets and software
- Hudl Assist Sports video hardware and software for analyzing athletic events
- Scholarships – some funds raised, ongoing need
- Master Planning for New Campus Development
- Oodle rocking stools for Lower Division
- Yoga mats for Lower Division – purchased, in use
- Golf cart for Admissions
- Seminar table and chairs for the Mary K. Haire Library
- Batting Cage
- Exercise/Rehab Stationary Bicycle
- Compression/Cold Therapy Equipment
- 5′ x 10′ Gym Mats
- All School Musical – complete
- Lower Division Production – complete
Why your gift really matters:
- Academy at the Lakes is a not-for-profit independent school.
- We are self-funded through tuition, fees, and philanthropy.
- Your gift helps us remain economically and culturally diverse.
Thank you for embracing our school and for your generous donation. Your gift will help us create even better academic, cultural and social experiences for all Academy students.