Our approach to middle school focuses on the uniqueness of each individual.
We recognize that easing the transition between each division translates to greater confidence and success in and out of the classroom. We offer a dedicated team, curriculum, and spaces to meet the academic, developmental, and social needs of each student.
Our Fifth and Sixth graders’ experience includes:
- A designated building for all core classes.
- Small class sizes with advanced options for math and foreign language.
- iPads for each student.
- Classes in instrumental music, visual art, and technology.
- An age-appropriate overnight retreat.
- Interscholastic team sports begin in 5th grade.
- Academic competition opportunities include Robotics, Math competitions, Science Olympiad, chess, and others.
- Weekly meetings with Faculty Advisors who serve as advocates for students and lead them in exploring a variety of problem-solving, character education, study skills, and academic enhancement activities.