Our approach to middle school focuses on the uniqueness of each individual.
We recognize that easing the transition between each Division translates to greater confidence and success in and out of the classroom. We offer a dedicated team, curriculum, and spaces to meet the academic, developmental, and social needs of each student.
Our Fifth and Sixth graders’ experience includes:
- A designated building for all core classes.
- Small class sizes with an introduction to Spanish and advanced options for math.
- iPads for each student.
- Classes in instrumental music, visual art, and technology.
- An age-appropriate retreat.
- Interscholastic team sports begin in 6th Grade.
- Academic competition opportunities include Robotics, Math, and others.
- Weekly meetings with Faculty Advisors who serve as advocates for students and lead them in exploring a variety of problem-solving, character education, study skills, and academic enhancement activities.